Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Stuff!

Hi there! So, in case you haven't noticed, I've made some changes to my blog. The first you may have noticed is the title. It's no longer "Tales of Misfortune". I thought that sounded kinda upsetting, even though it isn't meant to be in any way. It's actually the name of this fictional soap opera parody I made up a couple of years ago, and I thought it was funny. Well, I changed the title to "My Head Is A Box Full of Nothing," a lyric from the song Catch My Disease by Ben Lee. You probably knew that, but I need to fill space in this blog, damn it. *wink*

Anyways, amongst the numerous changes, I've changed the font to a font known as Georgia. Whether it's related to the state or the African country, I do not know, but I do know that it is an absolutely badass looking font. Wouldn't you agree? Also, I've made a few other subtle changes, such as the colors of the background and whatnot. I was trying to make this blog look a bit more interesting and quite frankly, I got sick of looking at my old blog's setup, so I figured "why not switch it up?" Alas, this is the result of that switching up experiment.

Hope you enjoy it.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment