Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Radio, Live Transmission.

So, really random fact: Thus far, the new Smashing Pumpkins release I talked about eons ago, Teargarden by Kaleidyscopy, has been incredibly good. Though, I wish it would go a bit quicker with the releasing of songs (it was announced in December and it's March and we're only 3 songs in out of 44), but however, all three songs have been incredibly good. The lyrics aren't perfect by any means, but the music is incredibly good and catchy, and Billy sounds like he's really determined to make this project not suck. And new drummer Mike Byrne, who's barely older than myself, seems to be doing fairly well as well. Though he's no Jimmy Chamberlin, but then again, who in the hell is?

Anyways, I'm having a difficult time determining my favorite of the three released. A Song For A Son is the most epic, and I love the guitar solo and just the whole song in general. Widow Wake My Mind is incredibly catchy, and the last minute or so is probably one of the coolest sounding things I've ever heard. And the newest song, A Stitch in Time, is very mellow and acoustic, which I also love.

Decide for yourself: (courtesy of smashingpumpkins.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment