Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Howdy. It's been a week since I've blogged. Alas, whatever. Anyways, I'm excited to announce that I am currently preparing to start work on music. With a band. Yeah. It's gonna be funny. Thus far, the only members are myself on drums and my comrade Drew on everything else, basically, and unless we change our minds, that's likely the way it's going to stay. Yeah, a two person band. Crazy, right? Oh, never heard of a two person band?

How about the White Stripes?

The Postal Service?

The Ting-Tings?

Gnarls Barkley?

Yeah, argue now.

Anyways, what are we going to play? Well, no idea, but the plan is to play, as my friend describes it, "a Muse style group of some sort" and "dissonant sounding rock opera." Sound badass? Because it is.

It's going to be interesting to see how this works, consider it's only two people, as I've stated. But I hope that this goes over well and we come up with music rather quickly.

Oh, and our name is Radio Vesuvius.

Boom.

Keep ya updated. :D

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment