Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

500+ Days of Luna.

I'm not sure of the exact amount of days, but I'll go with that. ;)

Anyways, I'm not one to look back in anger, and I never will be like that. Life's too short to be angry over petty things, so I'm not upset and I'm not bitter. Moreso sad and melancholy feeling, but there's nothing that can take away all of the amazing memories between myself in Luna. Because in all honesty, the time spent with her was the greatest time of my entire life and I highly doubt that anything will ever be able to top it. Ever. We never were the most conventional couple. We were more than just a boyfriend and girlfriend: we were best friends who happened to be romantically linked together. We had everything in common seemingly, and even if I didn't get to talk to her for a large amount of time at school, just seeing her in the hallway and seeing her smile could make my entire day worth waking up at 6:30 in the morning.

And the memories? God, so many memories that I would never forget. Slow dancing to crappy hardcore music at a local show in Wabash. (As I said, we were never conventional. ;D) Poking you with a drumstick and getting kicked in the shin for my actions. Me doing horrendous impressions. Talking on the phone for hours on end about whatever came to mind. Me complimenting Thomas's shirt at a Gamer's club meeting and all of the following awkwardness that came afterwards (you know what I'm talking about. :P). Walking through Roann with you. Sitting under the bridge and my attempts to avoid long, awkward silences. All of your notes (seriously. You wrote the best notes ever. :D). The way you always wrote your f's backwards when we first started talking to eachother. All of the bands I'd never heard of that you've gotten me interested in (Death Cab, Interpol, etc.). How pumped I got at that dance when they legitly played Sandstorm. The first time we ever met at Homecoming because I couldn't find any of my friends and went over to hang with Josh and Jacob. Our mutual love of the Smashing Pumpkins and our Pumpkins song-themed nicknames for each other (Luna and Spaceboy, respectably). The copy of King Dork you gave me with all of the lyrics and other inside jokes you wrote inside of it. That Godforsaken episode of Sex and the City with the sub sandwich (:P). I could go on and on and on about all of the amazing memories I have with her, but I'll stop for now.

To this day, she is the most amazing girl I have ever met in my entire life, and I highly doubt anyone will ever top the impact that she's made in my life. And, in all honesty, I still love her with all of my heart, and I mean that. Things didn't work out between us, unfortunately, but we still remain close and..........this hopefully doesn't sound too horrible, but I still really have hope that we can get together in the future. When, I don't know, but for now, I'm just glad that she's happy with her life right now. I'm not necessarily happy at the moment with mine, but I'll get there. Even if we never get back to the way we used to be, though I'm hoping and praying that we do, as she has said in her blog, we'll always have those days that we did spend together, and absolutely nothing or no one can take them away. And, as I lie in bed and start doing my patented "thinking about everything" bit, I'll have memories of her come to my mind, and I'll just think of them and smile.

I'm glad that she smiles too.

-Spaceboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment