Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, March 6, 2010

There Was Nothing To Fear And Nothing To Doubt.

I like Radiohead. I like their music. I like their vocals. I like their drummer. So, pretty much, they're fantastic. One of my current favorites, actually. They're so strange and such an inventive band, that I can't find a reason not to like them. I like a lot of their songs, but my favorite song by them is the incredibly vaguely titled Pyramid Song. No, it's not about a pyramid. Though it is a song. And a damn good one at that. It's such an odd song because it doesn't even sound like it has a time signature (for us music buffs here ;D). It starts out as this depressing and creepy piano ballad, and then once the drums come in.....well, it's still a depressing, creepy piano ballad, but with really jazzy drums. Plus it has a super weird and interesting video. Basically, according to Wikipedia, it's about this guy who's the only survivor of some catastrophic event that's caused his house and city to be submerged entirely in water. And.....well, I'll just let you watch it.

Oh, and the lyrics are absolutely amazing. Even though they're rather simple.

Here it is.

Boom.

Or not. Apparently, I can't find the legit video for the song on Youtube. :/ Still a great song regardless.



-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment