Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Clouds Stop And Move Above Me, Too Bad They Can't Help Me.

It seems that most of my blogs lately have been the result of being bummed out for God knows what reasons and a substantial amount of overthinking, basically. I've been thinking basically about how real life can just..........consume us, you know?

This is something I'd pretty much known, but never fully realized until now. For example, I was having a bad night and took out my frustrations on this girl I used to talk to and hung out with one day, and after that day we hung out, she barely spoke to me after that. I thought it was because she hated me or something like that, but she told me that she also barely talks to anyone because work and all of that takes up much of their life, and I was just like "what the hell?" Who am I to get angry at her? But anyways, it just sucks that life has to be like this.

Like, ever since high school, I've lost a lot of what I had in high school. I had a large amount of friends, which sounds arrogant, this I know, but I talked to a lot of people and hung out with numerous people, but now I barely talk to anybody anymore. It just sucks and it's absolute bullshit that work and college have to take away our lives, you know? I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer or anything like that, but I just hate this so much. And I'm not the only one, I'm sure.

Then again, a lot of people who work and have school find time to be with friends and people they love, so I suppose it goes both ways. Hehe. You know you're thinking something dirty. Pervs. :P

Anyways, I'll end this blog for now. Just some thoughts of mine. Later.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment