Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Monday, March 29, 2010

Delicious and Piping Hot In Only Three Microwave Minutes.

I am facing a dilemma.

As most of you likely know, I finally acquired a job earlier this year. My plan with having this job was twofold: 1). to help pay for my phone and 2). to give me some gas money and such. Well, currently, with me having school during the week, I'm only able to work during the weekends, and usually work only about 1 or 2 days tops, which doesn't give me much money to work with.

Therefore, I am going to start applying other places in hopes of getting a, for lack of a better term, better job. Not that I hate my current job, because I actually don't have any problems with it. It's just that I would like a job where I can make a bit more cash so I can spend more time with people.

Then again, herein lies the problem: if I get another job and work more, logically, I would have less free time, therefore, how will I be able to hang out with people? With school and this new job with more hours, it's going to be insanely difficult, no doubt. It just kinda sucks because I barely have any free time as it is, at least to hang out with the people close to me. As I have said in previous blogs of mine, I only really have a few people close to me in my life anymore, and I guess I'm just scared of losing them because of me working.

So, I guess I'm just lost as to what I should do. Not really "lost," I guess, but moreso like.......eh, I'm not really sure. I'm uncertain, I guess. If I continue with my job, I won't have much gas money to hang out with friends, and then again, if I get a different job and make more money, sure, I'll have gas money, but will I have free time? It's a moral dilemma, definitely. I'm going to work my hardest at this though, and hopefully it won't be as bad as I'm making it out to be.

Yeah, all of that confusion only for me to find a resolution. You're welcome. ;)

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment