Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Showers Bring A S@#tload of Rain.

First blog of April. Finally. Well, it's only been a few days, but whatever. Rock and roll.

Let me start off by saying that I am nervous as hell.

Why, you ask? Well, there's this girl. And for the last few months, we've made plans to see each other, but for various reason have been unable to do so. But now, finally, I believe that I've made a breakthrough, for lack of a better term. Circumstances have finally worked themselves out to where we can see each other. I'll have gas to transport, we both have free time, and pretty much, overall, it appears that I will finally, barring some insane circumstances, get to see her.

Of course, you know me, I will naturally worry about these "insane circumstances." I've just been asking myself so many questions. What if she doesn't want to see me? What if my car messes up? What if I, for some other reason, unable to go? What if I get lost on the way to her house? I don't know. I'm probably just worrying myself far too much about this. I guess I'm just nervous. Because after such a long time of not being able to, I finally am able to see her. And I'm just afraid that she's completely lost interest in seeing me. Which I of course hope isn't the case, but..........eh, I don't know. I'm rambling. And I worry far too much about things, as I said. It's likely nothing, but it's human nature for me to be nervous.

All I can do is hope for the best.

Lata. :D

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment