Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Def Poetry Jam!

Tell me, true, what’s life like on the 82nd floor?
When people walk in, are your clothes strewn all across the floor?
The room is likely empty, in spite of all your hate
A life of irrelevance was never in debate
The days are much longer, like the nights aren’t even there
Still remember the Autumn sun shining in her hair
Growing tired of the corporation, I cannot live to serve, though
I can live happily knowing we’ll all get what we deserve

I saw something peculiar in that frame, in that frame
I’ve never been the best with names, best with names
Treating sacrilegion as its own four letter word
Yet no one really truly understands

So, tell me true, why’s life so blue on the 82nd floor?
In a private holding cell, so glad to close the door
It’s a mystery to me, indeed, what’s needed to survive
A meaningless existence to some, though they’re still alive

No comments:

Post a Comment