Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Myxomatosis.

Hi there! You've come back for yet another enthralling journey on the blog train, I see. Well, strap yourself in, get some of your favorite drinks or snacks, and mellow out, man. Or woman. I'm not sure what demographic this blog caters to. Or what demographic mainly reads my blog. But anyways, haven't blogged for a bit. You know the drill. Me bored. You equally as much. I ramble about how things are going for me, you read it, possibly comment, and the world keeps spinning around. Or the sun keeps spinning around and the Earth just stands still, if you believe in the geocentric model of the solar systems. I'm talking to you, Aristotle. Oooh, look at me. Throwing a bunch of planetary knowledge atcha. Don't know WHAT to do. Anyways, enough solar system facts.

So, the college year is winding down. Excited about that for sure. I've got two finals to do. Science and Psychology. Well, technically, it's PHYSICAL Science and INTRODUCTION TO Psychology, but it's whatev, y'know? I'm kinda worried about the Science final, because we DIDN'T GET A STUDY GUIDE. I repeat, we DIDN'T GET A STUDY GUIDE. Gee, thanks Science teacher. I mean, he told us what was going to be on the test, but it spans like, 10 chapters worth of terms and multiple choice questions and problems, so it would've been nice to get a study guide. But it's whatever. I've done well on all the other tests, so hopefully I can continue with the final as well. Or at least if I fail, then I've got my other tests to override the crappy final. Rock on.

And I've pretty much ran out of things to talk about. Things are going well. I hope it continues. But I'm out for now. Happy May Day. :)

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment