Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Sunday, May 16, 2010

This Is The End, Beautiful Friend. The End.

That song has been literally stuck in my head ever since I saw an ad for the Series Finale of Lost. The song in my title of this blog, I mean. However, the title is actually fitting, because this is indeed the end of my time using Blogger. Yes, I know. Random, right? Well, let's get a few things straight before you freak out/continue not caring. First of all, I'm not deleting this blog and I'm not going to stop blogging. What I've been considering is moving my old posts (or at least some of them, not all the super depressing and upsetting ones, but perhaps some others) to a Tumblr page that I've recently created. And by "recently," I mean "5 minutes ago." Why Tumblr, you ask? Well, I don't know. It seems interesting, in all honesty. And I read a Tumblr post from John Mayer that said he would follow whoever followed him on Tumblr, and I'm a huge fan of John Mayer, so I mean, I'm not gonna pass that chance up. Anyways, I just think Tumblr seems much better than Blogger. No offense to Blogger, because truthfully, Blogger, you've been good to me. But there comes a time where you must move on, and that's what I'm doing.

Like I said, I'm not done blogging in the slightest. In fact, I'm just getting started. *insert winking face here* The reason I'm tell you this is so you can plan accordingly for the change. My new blog/Tumblr page is at the following URL:

http://wisdomofthegriffinwut.tumblr.com/

Once there, you'll be at my new blog.

Of course, what becomes of this blog? Well, I'm not going to delete it because I like a lot of the posts, and like I said, I may post a lot of the posts I've posted here onto my Tumblr page, but time will tell, I suppose.

Thanks for the support and such, and I'll meet you in Tumblrland.

Wow, that sounds lame. Still meet me there despite that horrible play on words. :/

'Till next time.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment