Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nightswimming.

Song by REM. Love those guys. Losing their religion and all. Such a good band. Anyways, this blog isn't about REM. It's about.....not REM. Yeah. So here it is. Basically, this is another one of those long and rambling blogs where I say next to nothing and just go on and on about nothing in particular, really. It'll be fun. And you're along for the ride. Or you aren't, I guess, if you've stopped reading. Whatever. But anyways, here's the thunder: I've realized something. Well, it's not something I've just realized, but it's something I'm just now getting out into the open so to speak. So here it is: I realize that I talk to quite a few girls, but.......this is probably incredibly obvious to everyone, but like I said, I just feel the need to say it here: the one that means the most to me is Luna. And it'll always be that way. Or at least I hope it will and want it to stay that way for as long as possible. But anyways, I know I don't show it super often, but I just want her to know that she's super important to me and means the world to me, and that I have no interest in anyone but her, because frankly, she kicks ass. Haha. :) But in all seriousness, she's awesome.

Anyways, like I stated before, this is a rambling blog, and it's probably something that most people probably already know, but it's been bothering me for a while and I felt the need to post it in my blog. So I did. Here it is. If you're reading this Luna, I love you and you're freaking amazing.

Back with more blogs hopefully soon.

<3

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment