Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fill The Blanks As You Go.

Hey! What do you know? I'm posting another blog this evening. Why, you ask? Because I don't want to go to bed as of yet and I'm thinking about various things that are on my mind. Crazy, right? Oh well.

So, lately, in getting back into this whole "blogging mode," I've been thinking of a rather crazy idea: what if I were to write a book? I mean, numerous people have written books over the years. Why not throw my hat in the ring (I don't think this expression makes any sense. :/) and try it as well? I've been told it would be a perfect medium for me to express myself. And personally, I think it'd be fun, actually. Obviously, if you've read my blog, I have A LOT to say. I repeat, A LOT to say.

(Note: I think this is the first time I've used bold and italics in my blog. Go me!)

So, naturally, a book would be a good choice for me. I guess where I think I would have trouble is this: how would I get it to make sense? Sure, I'm not trying to write the next The Notebook or Time Traveler's Wife or anything of that nature, but I'd like to write a book in a way that at least isn't just a combination of a lot of random information. Maybe a bunch of observations and philosophies on my life and whatnot would suffice. So, it'd pretty much be like this blog, but in book form.

Sound good?

Cool.

So, maybe one day this book will actually materialize and come out. I've talked about it with my good friend Drew, so anything is possible. Someday, I think it will come out.

Then again, maybe I'll just stick to blogging. *wink*

L8r, h8rs. :P

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment