Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spineless Bastards.

Nice title, right? Yeah, I thought so too. It's a lyric from a Smiths song. Called The Headmaster Ritual. Badass title, right? Yep. I thought so as well. It doesn't have any significance

So, I have no idea what to do anymore. That sounds really stupid and emo, so I'll take it back. But without backspacing because it makes my blog look more legit if I just ramble, as we established. *wink* But, I don't know. I'm so confused about everything. Just so many things are happening at once in my life and it's annoying the crap out of me, for lack of a better term. Last year, I was excited about graduating and starting a "new life", so to speak, and now, at this point, I'm miserable. Not necessarily miserable, because I absolutely realize things could be incredibly worse, but I'm just....dissatisfied. College tends to stress me out more often than not, having a job is good and I have no problems with the place I work, but it takes away a lot of my free time that I'd like to use to hang out with friends and whatnot.

Just, I guess, sometimes, I wish I could return to high school, which I never thought I would say, believe me, but I am. I had virtually no worries my Senior year. Everything was as perfect as could be, for the most part. I had numerous friends and I actually enjoyed going to school every day. *shudder* But now, things are so much different. I'm only incredibly close to three or four people anymore, and I hate that.

I don't want to whine or complain or anything of that nature, and I realize that it sounds like I am. But I've just grown tired of the way my life is going right now, and I guess I'm just lamenting on a return to simpler times. I pretty much hate everything about how things are going, and I really do want to change things. I know my situation isn't hopeless or anything of that nature.


As, I always say:

Rant over.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment