Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Monday, February 15, 2010

If Your Art Life Is Gritty, You'll Be Toasting My Health.

I actually started on this blog this afternoon, but I never typed anything into it. So I guess I never technically started on it, but........whatever. I'm going with it anyways, because I've got three lines typed already and it looks nice, but by the time the person reads through all of this they will realize that they've wasted a substantial amount of time reading about next to nothing. And now I've gotten them hook, line, and sinker. You might as well keep reading. You're already in. Can't go back now. I promise it'll get more interesting. As soon as I find something noteworthy to talk about.

I have my iPod on shuffle currently, and the most random song just played: Moonlight Sonata. Yeah, by Beethoven. Well, I don't think it's *actually* Beethoven playing on the track. I think he was dead by the time recording equipment was created, but who knows? I could be wrong. Maybe it's a live recording. Well, regardless of whether it's actually Beethoven or not, it's still a solid song. Good stuff, definitely. Classical composers FTW!

Today was an interesting day. I've been in a good mood for the majority of the day, which is shocking for me because something usually comes around and ruins it partially. But today has been good. I did have class tonight, which was a minor setback, but it went fairly well. I had a test tonight in my Computer class, and I'm pretty sure I did really well. Though I forgot a bunch of the parts of the Microsoft Word window, which HE WENT OVER BEFORE CLASS. Oh well, no worries. That was only 10 points of the 40, so it's all good. Still think I did solid.

So, for now, I'm going to end this blog. I just wanted to improvise and attempt to come up with a decent blog today, and it looks like I did a solid job. 10 points for me.

+10

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment