Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Hope You Don't Mind If I Go Out Speaking The King's.

Howdy. So, I'm incredibly bored, and it's late, so I'm blogging. No, it's not a quarter after one. I'm not drunk, and contrary to what Lady Antebellum says, I don't need you know. That song annoys me. I don't need you, Lady Antebellum. Alas, I digress. I don't really know what to blog about, honestly. This tends to be a common problem with me. Oh well.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking. *alert* I've realized that I have only loved two girls in my life, both of them completely different from one another. One, whom I met a little over a year ago and am super close with, has everything in common with me seemingly, and the other, whom I met 4 years ago and am still good friends with, has almost nothing in common with me. Yet, somehow, I think both of them are amazing. I just thought to myself "how could I fall for two girls that are completely different for one another?" and then it hit me: this love thing is actually real. And people who say it isn't are complete morons and should be stabbed in the face with a pitchfork. Maybe not that, but it's stupid if you don't believe in love. To each their own, I guess.

Love is a concept that numerous people have tried to explain with limited success or absolute success, depending on who you ask. I can't even describe it, to be completely honest with you. It's strange, because I've hung out with numerous girls and I've dated numerous girls, all of which are great in their own ways, don't get me wrong, but I've never felt a connection like the one I felt with these two girls 4 years ago and one year ago respectably. I guess love is just one of those things that just.........happens, you know? It's funny to think about. On one side, we have relationships that last for minutes, and then on the other, we hear about couples celebrating their 50th and 60th anniversaries. How does love work?

Bottom line is this: love just exists. Trying to argue otherwise is futile and you're essentially debasing the idea that two people can be in love for such a period of time. I can only hope that I can be the person celebrating his 60th anniversary, looking my love in her eyes, and saying "I love you", and still, after so much time has passed, meaning it as much as I did the moment I first saw her.

That's just love, man.

I'm out.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment