Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Friday, February 5, 2010

Ignorance Never Ceases To Amaze Me.

Hello there. So, if you're reading this, and chances are you are(n't), this is just something that has somewhat confused me to an extent. I'm probably incorrect on my terming of this (ignorance, I mean), but it's seemingly the only word that's come to mind, so that's what I'll call it. If you don't like it....well.......too bad. Yeah.

Anyways, have you ever met someone who says one thing, yet does another thing? For example, my sister prides herself on, for lack of a better term, not caring what people think of her. She pretty much does whatever the hell she wants and could care less what people think about. Well, recently, she absolutely conflicted herself. I'll briefly explain: she started going out with this kid at her school, and broke up with him a few days later. Her reasoning? "All of my friends said he was ugly."

Now, allow me to rewind here for a moment.

.......broke up with him a few days later. Her reasoning? "All of my friends said he was ugly."

This coming from the girl who doesn't listen to what others think. What?!

And another example: this girl that I know was talking to me about how she's thinking about trying to go out with this guy. She says she thinks he likes her and that she likes him, so she said she was considering having someone ask him out. I suggested asking him out herself. Her reply was this: "i'm so tired of chasing after guys." What in the hell?! You went on about how you wanted to be with this guy, and now, all of a sudden, you don't want to chase after him? Huh.

I'll never understand how the human minds works. Maybe Psychology will assist in me trying to understand why people do completely different things than they say.

Or not.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment