Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

No Man Will Stand For Things That He Had Done.

Well, I was going to write an introduction to this blog, but I frankly can't think of one. Whether that's bad or good, I do not know, but I'm just going to jump straight into this one.

So, I was reading my ex-girlfriend's blog, and quite frankly, I didn't know how to react to it. I feared the worst, so I read it, and thankfully it was absolutely nothing bad. In all honesty, it meant the world to me, and that's the best way I can think of to describe it. It seems like my only reaction was to cry. In fact, I did cry. Not tears of sadness, tears of joy, truly. It was a strange feeling.

I'll never forget all of our crazy times together. Meeting up at Homecoming last year. Our numerous times hanging out together. Writing notes to each other. Talking on the phone for hours on end about an endless stream of topics. Just little stuff like that, but they meant everything to me. I was going through a tough time in my life. I was at this crossroads of "where am I going?" I guess I felt different, or dare I say, weird. And then I met her. She has literally changed the way I think. She has impacted my life in a way that nobody else can, nor likely ever will. And again, I mean this in an absolutely positive light. I have never hated her, nor will I ever hate her. She meant the world to me, and she still does. In fact, she's one of my closest friends. If not my closest friend.

Sure, we broke up, but I'm not going to be a jerk and hate her for it. That's absolutely moronic. It's idiotic to hate someone who broke up with you, unless you've got an extremely good reason to. I have no reason to hate her. I still care about her, and I'll always be there for her, even if I'm not actually there in person. And..........there's so much I have to say, but I want to try and keep this as brief as possible. So, for now, I'll end this blog.

If you're reading this, I may not live nearby, but I'm always here for you. And I always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment