Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Def Poetry Jam!

I shower you with praises
You leave me all alone
The world has fallen apart
But I still got my phone
I'm not surprised
Everything about life, they dispise
As they wipe the tears from their eyes
As they spend their lives slaving away

She wants me to fix her broken heart
But I'm too busy mending mine
I fear that picking up the pieces
Is too much responsibility

Dear, I've had a wonderous night
But this is not the one
You constantly insult my maturity
Baby girl, you're no fun

She wants me to fix her broken heart
All the thread is used on mine
Holding the fragile halves together
The tension ripping them apart

The sun rises from the cloud
Is that a tree suspended in the sky?
The children frolick through the flowers
As I feel as if I'm high

I don't need the sympathy of all your stupid friends
Just throw me in the fire and leave me be
In the past, we were the best of friends, a faded memory now
I don't care about conformity

She wants me to fix her broken heart
But I fear that I cannot
A job of that magnitude
Requires a better man than I

No comments:

Post a Comment