Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wanna Wrestle?

So, most people who have talked to me may not know this, but I am a huge wrestling fan. I love wrestling. Sure, call it fake or lame or whatever you want, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Well, I haven't watched wrestling in about 2 or 3 years, but a lot of my faves were people who were lesser known wrestlers. So, I'm going to start by posting some of some of my favorite wrestlers of 2 or 3 years ago doing what they do.


This match features two of my faves: Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Most people are in agreement that these guys were two of the best wrestlers the WWE. They aren't as well known as, say, John Cena or Randy Orton, but they can still put on a damn entertaining match.

So, that's all for now. Peace and love. And wrestling.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment