Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Def Poetry Jam #2!

I am nonexistant
I am never there
I'm tired of pretending
Pretending I don't care
I am in a lonely place
I am with my friends
Feeling like I can't escape
From those whom I depend on

I am the toxic fumes in the atmosphere
Responsible for global warming, so they say
I am the sun and it's rather warm embrace
Telling you it's time to start the day
I am the rain on a summer afternoon
Falling like tiny missiles from the sky
I am the baptized man cleansed of all decay
Though I do not know the reasons why

I am isolated
From all my doubts in fears
If I just ignore them
It's like they were never here
I am everything at once
In the universe
Things will likely get better
Before they get worse

I am the combine that harvests all the crops
Getting your work done before the game
I am the parachute pants in your closet
That you don't wear 'cause your friends think they're lame
I am the wings on a bald eagle
Helping the icon of America to fly
I am the sun as it shines upon the world
Though I do not know the reasons why

I am sleeping right now
I cannot hear your words
Counting sheep has bored me
Some might call me disturbed
You are right beside me
Though, you're truly far away
Everything is jumbled inside
I can't find the words to say

I am the toxic fumes inside the atmosphere
That cause the acid rain to fall down from the sky
I am the sun and it's nonexistant face
Watching the world as it starts up the day
I am the rain on a summer afternoon
As noticeable as a battle cry
I am the baptized man cleansed of all decay
And thankfully, I know the reasons why

No comments:

Post a Comment