Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love: It's Who You Know

Maybe it's the fact that I'm in a bit of an introspective mood, but I'm going to blog again. Haha. Remember how I was complaining about not having anything to blog about.

Yeah, not the case anymore.

So, most of you who know me know that I was recently broken up with. Now, there are numerous ways I could handle being broken up with. I could lie and tell people how horrible she was and how I don't care anymore about her. I could just ignore her. Or I could just be like "please, come back to me." I did none of those things.

I find myself in an odd situation, because frankly, I still really like her. Alot. And I probably will for a while. But I don't hate her or anything like that, and I've accepted that both of us are moving on and going different places in life, and I'm fine with that. We still talk from time to time, which is nice. I'm not going to go around and be like "Oh, my heart was broken. Woe is me." or "She's missing out on all this goodness" or whatever guys say after a girl breaks up with them. No, that's not my style. I'm just taking it in stride. A bit of a melancholy stride, but a stride nonetheless.

Do I miss her? At times, yeah, I do. But what do you do? In some situations, you gotta move on, and that's what I'm doing.

Soldier on.

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment