Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Poetry Time!!!!

Here's some lyrics I wrote. Well, I guess without, you know, music to back it up, it's technically a "poem". But I don't know. Lyrics sound cooler. And I can't think of anything to post at the moment, so I'm posting these lyrics..........ahem........this poem. So yeah, enjoy it. Or don't. Whatevs. :D

The San Francisco Bay

The sun sets over San Francisco Bay
I wonder what I’ll learn today
And these thoughts I have, I must confess
A world in trouble is a world nonetheless

I’ve taken all the tests and written all the notes
Could I eventually see this is all a joke?
Winter shakes me, the sun’s a small relief
From all the devastation, and all the thieves

The sun sets over San Francisco Bay
I wonder the lessons I will learn today
And since you left me, these thoughts I must confess,
A heart that’s been broken, is a heart nonetheless

I don’t know why I expected you to change
You may act different now, but your attitude’s the same
Would like to see me fly like a wingless dove?
The torture and the pain of unrequited love

The sun has set tonight over San Francisco Bay
I find myself befuddled, can’t find the words to say
Without you here I have no life, I must confess
A life without you in it is a life nonetheless

No comments:

Post a Comment