Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boredom Blog

Hello there. Yeah, I'm sitting at home incredibly bored at the moment, so I'm blogging. How lame am I? Haha. But eh, it's whatever. Am I really the lame one though? Well, that's another discussion for another time.

Anyways, as I said, I'm at home. Not the most exciting place to be, but it's not horrendously boring, I guess. Also, it's storming right now. Or at least it was. I've never been the biggest fan of storms. They either take out my power and upset me or don't last very long and end up being incredibly inconsequential. There are a lot of people who are like "OMG like, I LOVE STORMS!!!!!!!! They're so pretty!" and all that, but yeah, not me. I'm just like "Damn lightning took out my power. Now I can't play Wii." Such is my life, I suppose.

The part I hate most of storms is tornadoes. Now, I've never experienced one in my life (shocking, really), but I've seen the film Twister enough times to know that I want nothing to do with one. Although it would be pretty amusing to me if I randomly saw a tornado pick up a cow and send it flying into the air. I don't know. I have a notoriously odd sense of humor though. It's just me. But I strongly dislike tornadoes.

This blog was incredibly pointless. But as I said, I'm bored and it's storming, so boredom + storm = a blog about being bored and storms. So here you are. Enjoy the storm.

It's a celebration.

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment