Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

College?

Alright, first off, I realize it's been nearly a month since I last blogged. Whatever. So, you're probably wondering (or likely not wondering) where I've been. Well, the answer is simple: I have been delving deep into the collegiate experience. Basically, I've been at college. Pretty wild, eh?

Now, I'd first like to state that this Asher Roth fellow who talks about loving college.............eh, well, college is nothing like Mr. Roth describes it. There is no partying, girls getting completely naked, and no asses being danced off. Simply put, it's pretty much like high school, minus the bullies and with longer classes. Fun, eh? Well, actually, it is pretty enjoyable.

I have four classes a week, all at night, and all on different nights, so it's fairly entertaining. Currently, I'm taking English on Monday, Math on Tuesday, Sociology on Wednesday, and Public Speaking on Thursday. English is actually pretty fun. Math is frankly, fairly boring, but when in the hell has Math ever been fun? People don't wake up and are like "I'm really bored. I'm going to do some math!" Sociology is pretty cool. It's the most laid back class pretty much ever. And I'm taking it with my mom, so that's interesting. Public Speaking is great as well. Everyone in there's super nice, the teacher's cool, and it's a fairly easy class (so far, I hate to jinx it. :P). The only thing is that I'm not a big fan of giving speeches, which you think I would enjoy if you knew me. But I'm just not a fan of speeches. But nonetheless, I digress. That rhymed. Unintentionally.

So, that's pretty much what I've been up to. I'm enjoying college so far, and hopefully it doesn't suck in the future. But that's all for now. Enjoy the weekend.

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment