Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TGI Friday's?

Well, I realize my last blog was kinda depressing and not that happy (which would be depressing, but whatever), so I figured that I would bring a more lighthearted and hopefully somewhat amusing blog to this site. Hope you enjoy it.

Now, you're probably wondering "what in the hell is up with the random title?" Well, it's not a random title, first of all. I actually will be discussing TGI Friday's in this blog. A rather trivial subject to discuss, indeed, but anyways, I digress.

This likely leads to your second question: "what about TGI Friday's?" Well, allow this article to explain, courtesy of RedOrbit.com:

CARROLLTON, Texas, Sept. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- T.G.I. Friday's restaurants, in a friendly bet with its self-proclaimed #1 fan, has agreed to let "Woody" give away either a Jack Daniel's(R) Burger or a Jack Daniel's(R) Chicken Sandwich to the first 500,000 people who become his fan on Facebook (www.facebook.com/fanwoody) prior to September 30, 2009 if he reaches the 500,000 fan mark. Fans must register with an email address in order to receive a coupon.

"With millions of T.G.I. Friday's fans, it's not easy to determine Friday's #1 Fan. Woody says he's the one and we're going to let him prove it," said Andrew Jordan, senior vice president of marketing for T.G.I. Friday's. "Every day, Woody finds a reason to celebrate. He makes life a party, which makes him a perfect fit for T.G.I. Friday's. He says he can get half a million Facebook fans in 30 days. We agreed to the Jack Daniel's giveaway when he does it," Jordan added. "Only Friday's has Woody and only Friday's has the famous Jack Daniel's Grill."


"T.G.I. Friday's was way cool even before they agreed to let me give away Jack Daniel's burgers and Jack Daniel's Chicken Sandwiches," said Woody. "But I need your help to win this bet. I need you to be my fan on Facebook. If you're one of the first half a million to be my Facebook fan, we'll celebrate together in mid-October with a free Jack Daniel's burger or a Jack Daniel's Chicken sandwich."

Sounds pretty simple, right? Just become a fan of this Woody fellow on Facebook, and you get a free sandwich. Well, it is simple! So, with me having Facebook, I decided to become a fan of this Woody gentleman.

This is where the story goes bad. Haha.

Not only do I find out he has already surpassed the half-million fans needed to give out free burgers, but I also find out you need to be 21 years old to obtain the coupon for the burger. FML, right?! Well, not really. After all, it's just a sandwich. A delicious, mouthwatering, Jackburger..........damn it! Well, it's no big deal. What in the hell is a Jackburger, anyways? Oh well, my luck, I suppose.

Apparently, the fan contest has been raised to a million fans who can get free burgers from TGI Friday's, so if you're interested and have Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/fanwoody. There, you can register for a burger! Or not, if you don't want. Or can't, like me.

Life sucks sometimes. :D

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment