Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Are We Human or Are We Dancer?

Greetings again. Good to see you've returned. Hopefully. Or not. :( Whichever. I suppose if no one reads this, I'll just continue shouting into the wind and hope someone hears me. Terrible analogy. Anyways, what is this blog even about? As I said in the first post (remember that? :D), this blog really has no point. It's just a way for me to get out my thoughts on random subjects, and to vent about stuff that's been bothering me. Well, not necessarily "bothering" me, but stuff that's been on my mind and all that. So yeah, this blog's kinda pointless, really, to anybody but me and perhaps people who don't know me all that well. And even to people that do. Well, I guess that would include everybody. But whatever! Haha.

Anywho, also as stated earlier, I graduated high school in May of this year. It was fantastic. Most people wonder what the "life of a high school graduate" has in store. Do you have to carry your high school diploma everywhere? Do you move out the day of your open house? Can you cook Spaghetti O's in the oven? All of these questions are brought up when a student graduates high school. Well, not necessarily, but that's besides the point.

So, later tonight, I will post a blog about the "life of a high school graduate". Which is what I'm living. It'll be like a journal, so to speak, of my day overall. Should be fun. Hope you enjoy it.

Much love.

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment