Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, August 1, 2009

How Does It Feel?

So, this will probably be the most personal blog you'll ever read from me. I just feel I have a few things to get off my chest.

These days, I feel I've hit a bit of a midlife crisis, which is bad because I'm 18. Haha. But anymore, I find myself in an odd situation. I feel like I have no direction in my life, I suppose. No real motivation to do much of anything, quite frankly. I feel like I'm living my life on repeat. I don't do anything different, I don't do anything to stand out. I just fear I'm becoming a cliche of society, and I don't want that at all. I fear that once I do get a job and all of that, I'll become just another person that just kinda existed, you know? But, I don't know. I'm trying my best to get over this stupid personal exile of mine and attempt to live my life as much as possible. It's working to an extent, but still, I hate staying at home, because I feel as if I'm accomplishing nothing. Which I also hate. That's double the hatred. Haha.

Now, I'm not suicidal or anything of that sort, and I don't hate myself or my life. I just kinda........you know, I don't know. I just want to get out and live life instead of just sitting on my ass and not doing anything productive. I want to make an impact on somebody's life. Even if it's only one person. I want to be something. I don't want to be an average joe. I want to be somebody.

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment