Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Want A Girl With Good Dividends.

Alright, short blog this evening, because frankly, I'm tired as a motherf&@$er. Now, you ask "why are you blogging when you could be sleeping instead?" And to that I say..................




Goodnight.





Only joking.

Alright, as I said, I'll keep this brief. Tonight, I had planned to go see the supposed 12:00 premiere (this'll make sense in a few) of the film Dinner for Schmucks with my best friend and a few other friends of mine, but well, let's just say that, long story short, those plans kinda didn't happen. One friend was going with a cousin instead, and the other friend just.........well, wasn't going. So it was myself and two of my friends going to the theater, and super pumped about the movie. So, we get to the theater, and go in. We immediately notice something strange about the movie theater. Mainly that literally almost nobody is there. Regardless of this, we walk in and go to the theater. The guy working there politely (God bless him) tells us that the film is actually TOMORROW evening at midnight and that basically, we were 24 hours early to the film's premiere. We felt like schmucks. So, we did the logical thing after such a thing happened to us: we went and got dinner. Ah, the circle of life.

Well, anyways, we're trying again tomorrow. Hopefully this goes better than tonight. Alas, it was still an interesting night and definitely worth my time. I mean, I'm blogging at 2 in the morning about it, for God's sake. If that doesn't tell you about it, nothing well. But, now, I'm off to sleep. Stay sane, everyone.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment