Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Remember To Always Think Twice. Don't Think Twice.

Ah, Billie Jean. Such conflicting lyrics. As the ones that title this evening's blog show. So, random question to start off this blog: is it arrogant of me to assume this blog is funny? Well, I used a tag for this blog titled "funny", which, in turn, is basically indirectly saying that you're going to find this blog amusing. And as the writer, it's my job to live up to that 5-letter tag's standards. So, in turn (that phrase is so cool to me), if this blog isn't funny, then my tag is a lie. However, due to false advertisement, you've read my blog in hopes of finding amusement, which isn't there. And that, my dear readers, is the magic of advertisement.

Yep, I'm improvising. Good of you to notice.

Right now, as I'm blogging, I'm listening to the Ying Yang Twins. I wish I were joking. Well, a friend of mine told me to listen to it, and I feel bad if I don't. Guilt and what have you. So I'm listening to it. It's the song "Salt Shaker." When I hear this song, I imagine a stereotypical rap video with shiny cars, a club perhaps, of course, DEM HOES. So, as I listen to this song, it's as though my home has been turned into a rap video. Bass booming. Cars driving around my house with ridiculous hydraulics. Perhaps a strobe light or two. Suggestive dancing by scantily clad females. Y'know. The usual. I'm trying not to type too loudly in hopes of not waking the bitches. Alas, if the music doesn't wake them, I say I'm doing alright. Moving right along then.

I'm getting decent at this whole ranting thing. I went into this blog without a plan. No set thing to type about, and look at all of that above this paragraph. Beautiful wall of text, is it not? The power of stream of consciousness writing, y'all.

So, for now, I'm going to finish off this blog for now. I'll try to be more persistant with my blogging from here on out. And yes, I'm aware that I say that often, but whatevs. It is what it is. I'll work on it.

Later, and until next time, shake it like a salt shaker:

No comments:

Post a Comment