Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, July 17, 2010

That Girl Is Like A Sunburn.

The title is by.......you know what? No. I'm not going to say that. Because I already have numerous times and I do it essentially every frickin' time I blog. So, you know what? No. Google it. Alright, fine. It's Never Let You Go, by Third Eye Blind. There. I do love me some Third Eye Blind.

Ok, first off, I really hope this blog doesn't come off as depressing and such, because it truly isn't supposed to. And I'll attempt to be as vague as possible, in a good way I mean. Well, not in a good way, but most who know me will know what I'm talking about. But, anywho, onto the blog:

Have you ever done something and felt, well, for lack of a better term, utterly helpless? Ok, yeah, really sappy sounding. Horrible choice of words. Haha. What I mean is, like, for example, let's say you play basketball. You're just shooting around, trying to get the ball in the basket. Sometimes you make some really impressive shots, which in turn makes you really pumped and, well, obviously happy. But then, other times, you have those days where it feels as though you can't hit anything whatsoever. Then you get super bummed and your confidence feels as though it's depleting to the point of stable glue (that's a Raconteurs lyric. Well, kinda. ;D). Well, I kinda have this problem with my work. Well, nothing against my work or anything, it's moreso against me. I'm maddeningly inconsistant, essentially, when it comes to doing my job. Some nights, I do fairly well and then other nights, I totally screw everything up and it all goes to hell. And the worst part is, that I have absolutely no idea how to become more consistent.

I've paid attention to what I did on the days in which I did really well and got out of work in a somewhat reasonable amount of time, and then I tried to repeat it in other days, but for whatever reason, it doesn't work. And it bums me out, because when I do terribly, I know it makes my co-workers upset, because obviously they don't want to stay waiting for me to finish my work. Who would, really? But, I'm just lost, I guess. I know that some nights that we'll have good nights and bad nights when it comes to work, but it'd be good to at least make the bad nights more rare, instead of having them on equal ground as my good nights. Alas, I guess there isn't much I can do except keep working and doing my best to get us out of there as quickly as possible.

Alright, well, that blog was rather depressing. And rant-y. If that's a word. As I said, I hate ending these things on a depressing note, so here's a song. It's the Third Eye Blind song I mentioned earlier in my opening paragraph of my blog. Never Let You Go. Here it is.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment