Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

101

I just noticed something today. You wanna know what that is? Of course you do. I told you I noticed something, and naturally, you're curious as to what it is that I noticed. Well, I'll tell you. Ok? Ok. My previous blog was my 100th blog. *confetti and streamers*..............woah, woah. Let me finish. It was my 100th blog, but I forgot completely to acknowledge it. *daaaaaawwwwwwww* Yeah. Sorry about that. Well, it was fun regardless. It's hard to believe I've done 100 blogs (well, now 101 counting this one, and probably more if I count the ones I started and didn't finish). Crazy stuff. Full on insanity, even.

So, what am I going to do for blog #101? Well, nothing really. Am I going to introduce you to a random subject, like a, say, Biology 101 class in college? Am I going to reference Room 101 from the book 1984, a room in which your biggest fear is located in (I'm too lazy to fact check that. Google it if you don't trust me.)? Well, no. I'm not really sure of anything to do on this blog. Normally, when people commemorate a huge event such as this (well, not such as this. More like any event that gets commemorated, because they're likely more important than reaching 100 blog posts), they throw a party. Or a potluck. But, considering this is just a wall of text and on the internet, my party planning is rather limited. So, I guess, well.........I don't know. I've got nothing.

Listen to this and celebrate on my behalf if you wish.



I shall return with more blogs! Perhaps even later today. Y'never know. Until next time, as always, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment