Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm At The Pizza Hut. I'm At The Taco Bell. I'm At The Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell.

Before you read this next blog, please do yourself a favor and listen to this song:



Now, how are you feeling? Feeling as though you had an enlightenment of sorts? Like your life is changing before your very eyes? Yeah, me neither. It's a mindless catchy song. So yeah, rawk. So, what's up? How's everyone doing? This blog has been filled with questions? Even questions that aren't questions but have question marks afterwards! It's madness. Ok, maybe not madness. And no, this isn't Sparta either. Sorry, King Leonidas. :/ Anyways, this blog is rambly. If that's a word. I hope it isn't. Because if not, then I just made a word and can get it endorsed and get a ton of cash. Maybe. Or at least just the satisfaction of knowing I made up a word. Whichever. But yeah, I actually honestly don't really have anything super interesting to say in this blog. I just know it's been a while since I last blogged, and it's September, so happy September, everybody. Hope your month of September is filled with joy and glory.

I also realized that it's two months until my 20th birthday. Balls, man. I feel rather old. I won't be a teenager anymore, which admittedly will be weird, but in another year after my birthday this year, I'll be able to get mah booze awn, so that's something to look forward to. Nah, I'm just joshing. I don't drink, actually. I might still go to bars and just play Designated Driver for people who do drink. I haven't thought that far ahead. I don't usually plan my future in the world of barhopping. Alas, yeah, my birthday is on November 1st, and I'm stoked.

I'm undecided on what I want. There are three things that are spinning around in my head. The first is a guitar. Long story short, I've tried starting a band with limited to no success, so I figure if I can't start a band, why not be my own band, right? Well, guitar will help me get there. First off though, I want to borrow one and see if it's something that I can do before I go off and spend a bunch of money on one. But that's one thing. The second is the Complete Series Collection of the TV Show Lost. Really doesn't need much explanation. it comes in an exclusive BOX. That's all the motivation I need. The third and final thing is an iPod Touch. I actually originally wanted this, but now I'm leaning more towards the first two. Alas, I hope to figure out which one I want really soon and I'm hoping this birthday will be the best one yet. Boom.

But yeah, I think I'm finished with this evening's blog. Again, I really had no idea what to say and came up with a pretty decent blog. I'm proud of myself. I'll return soon. Bye for now.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment