Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Wanna Be Your Crystal Baller.

Greetings, everyone. What's up? Not much? Cool, man, cool. That's my jam. I guess you didn't really set me up to use "that's my jam" in this one-sided conversation, but regardless, I said it. Anyways, this blog is going to be a semi-rant about love and a girl I've been friends with for nearly half a decade. Sound fun? Let's rock.

Well, as I said, there's a girl who I've been really good friends with for the last roughly 5 years or so. I first started talking to her during the middle of my freshman year in high school and now we're both in college. She lives about 10 minutes away from me, so I get to see her quite often. Now, we've been friends for a while, and we have a ton in common despite not having much in common, if that makes any sense at all. We just click for whatever reason, despite us having totally different interests. I can't really explain it, but I just really enjoy spending time with her and talking to her, and I really trust her, and well, she makes me feel better when things are crap, more or less. Haha.

I also happen to really like her. But here's the thing: I have no idea how she feels about me, but she has rejected me before. Not very promising, I know. :/ However, the last time I told her I liked her was well over 2 years ago, and we've hung out a ton since then, so me, being to eternal optimist I try to be, is trying to keep some semblance of hope that maybe she'll like me in return. But, yeah, I don't know if she does.

Now, you're probably just thinking "well, if you like her, ask her, you f*&king dumbski," right? Yeah, that's likely what I should do. However, I have a genuine fear of...............now, I'm gonna stop you. I'm actually not afraid of rejection, oddly enough. Because, as I've said, it happens and it's happened before, but what I fear more is her reaction. Like, I'm afraid she'll get weirded out by me liking her or whatever and then be like "I don't want to hang with you anymore" and all. I don't know. I've asked some people, and well, I've gotten reactions anywhere from "why are you still persuing her? lol friendzone'd!" to "may as well go for it. The worst she can do is reject you again, right?" Basically, I'm at a loss of what to do.

This blog doesn't really have much of a purpose. I just really have been bothered by this a lot recently and haven't been sure what to do, so I figured I'd rant on it on my blog. Feel free to skip all this if you want. It's just me ranting essentially. Anyways, rant over.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment