Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Sunday, September 12, 2010

They Who Don't Say What They Mean Will Live and Die By Their Own Sword.

Hey guys! I'm listening to Magic Pie by Oasis. That's where the title of the blog comes from. It's actually got some pretty sweet lyrics, like the one I posted the title of this blog from. It is rather indulgent. It's like, 7 minutes long, and it really doesn't need to be. Cocaine's a helluva drug, kids. Avoid it like the plague.

Ahem, moving on.

So, basically, I have to do a rough draft of a paper for my English class. Me, being the procrastinator that I am, has held off on doing it until the day before class. So, to get into "writing mode", so to speak, I was taught by one of my other English college professors to start writing (well, typing, in this case) about whatever comes to mind, and that can help you begin your paper and all that good stuff. So, I came to my blog. What's my paper about, you ask? Long story short, I basically have to analyze an ad for a fast food restaurant. I chose a random advertisement for McDonald's, since you know, it's the most popular fast food place and all. Or at least it's definitely up there. Whatever. So, basically, I have to ramble on (which is one of the things I'm best at, as most people who know me can attest to) about this advertisement, which isn't really much to work with, but as I said, rambling is a skill of mine, and I'll work with it. As I said, it's a rough draft, so it can be terrible. I plan on making it good, but terrible at the same time, if that makes any sense. It probably doesn't. What I mean is that I'll put some effort into it, but not alot. God, I sound like such a terrible student. Oh, well. Don't ever tell me what I can't do.

That's pretty much it. Now, I'm off to write about a damn sandwich ad. Wish me luck.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment