Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Little Dream, Working The Machine.

Empire Ants by Gorillaz. Such an amazing song. That's where this blog's title comes from, my dear Watson. <- Sherlock Holmes reference. You need a mop? You know, to clean your mind up from where it just got BLOWN!?!?!?! Eh, screw it. Nevermind. Bad joke. We shall move on.

Anyways, in today's blog, we're going to talk about me getting out of the house. Haha. Long story short, I have this weekend off work, so what I'd like to do, since I'm recovered from my surgery and all and have no work and all my homework done, is to get out of the house. I honestly don't care what I go do, but I want to hang out with people. Preferably people I like. Well, not saying that I hate certain people. Because.........eh, nevermind. You know what I mean. But yeah, my plan is to find something to do this weekend. That's the goal. Hopefully all goes well.

Wish me luck.

Yep, that's all for now. It's hard to find stuff to do when I'm on my computer all day. ;) I'm out. I may be back later. It's hard to say. Alligator. Now I'll go away.

Unintentionally rhyming FTW!

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment