Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Friday, November 27, 2009

It's A Chance I'll Have To Take.

Allow me to begin by saying that I'm not the best with finding the right words to say. But you knew that. :D Haha. Anyways, I'll try to keep this as brief as humanly possible.

I still like you. Quite a bit, actually. But you probably knew that as well. I don't know. I also miss you terribly and I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I just.....I don't know. Seemingly, you're one of the few people, and probably the only girl, who I can fully be myself around and not have to worry about you being like "Oh, wow, he's weird" or whatever. However, having said that, I know you like him. And I'm completely fine with that. No problems whatsoever. No jealousy, bad blood, or whatnot. I understand totally.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: if you want to go for it with him, then I'm totally fine with that. I know that you like him as well, and I don't want to get in the way of that. And, who knows? If something becomes of it, then that's fantastic. I'll be insanely happy for you. He'll have an absolutely amazing, caring, funny, sweet, and tremendous girl that is undeniably like any other girl out there, and I mean that in the absolute nicest possible way. I truly do care about you and I really like you alot, but above all else, I'm your friend, and I'll support you entirely, no matter what you do. Basically, it's entirely up to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment