Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Inspiration?

Greetings, children. Welcome back. I realize that I haven't blogged in a couple of days, and frankly, I don't care. I'm okay with that. It's whatever. I'm not that attached to my blog that I feel the need to blog every single day. Amirite?

In reality, the main problem I've found in making this blog is that it's hard to think of things to blog about, in all honesty. No motivation, if you will. Nothing I feel the need to share with the world of cyberspace, at least that I can think of off of the top of my head. As one of my favorite bands, Oasis, once said, "I can't get a life if my heart's not in it." That quote really doesn't apply here, but that's besides the point.

Who knows, really? Maybe something will happen so mind-boggling, so eventful, and so monumental that I'll feel the need to share my opinion on it with all of you.

Look at me. Saying "all of you," like I'm some famous blogger or somethin'.

Anyways, I hope that I'll find something interesting to me for me to blog about. After all, I just blogged about not being able to blog.

Like Kevin Garnett, "anything is possible!"

Peace.

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment