Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, July 25, 2009

The First Blog!

So, this is my first blog on here. Not really sure what to do here. Not gonna lie. I know that I'm supposed to share my thoughts on a random subject of my choosing, and people read it (hopefully). But, as for what I'm supposed to say, I'm at a loss.

I shall resort to rambling.

There are many things that I don't quite understand about just......I don't know. Life in general. But life is a highway, and I wanna drive it all night long. Ok, I stole that from a song. But to paraphrase a quote from Lincoln Osiris in Tropic Thunder, just 'cuz it's song lyrics don't mean it ain't true.

This blog is not going to have any set topic. At all. Ok? Mmmmkay. It's pretty much a place for me to share my thoughts on life in general. No topic is off limits for me. Because I am effing crazy. Maybe not, but regardless, this is a blog that could potential either bore you to tears, or amuse you to death. Consider my blog like a train, and you, the readers, are the passengers. Except this is a free train ride, and you aren't gonna NOT take a free train ride, are ya?! Exactly.

This blog really serves no purpose, except to just introduce you to the way my mind works, if you will. So, grab your tickets and lets ride this train. In a purely nonsexual way, of course.

Pervs.

Stay sweet.

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment