Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Follow Me To Freedom!

Ok, I'm going to be absolutely upfront here: at first, I thought that Twitter was a horrendous idea. I didn't see any redeeming qualities about it in any way, shape, or form. It pretty much seemed like Myspace, minus everything that makes Myspace redeemable. And all that's left is status updates. Reluctantly, I chose to become a member of the Twitter revolution. Mainly because of the fact I thought it was ridiculous and would be fun to do as a joke.

Then, my life got flipped, turned upside down.

I made a couple of ridiculous "tweets," as I learned a status update on Twitter is referred to, and then all of a sudden, a few of my buddies got Twitter accounts, and the fun began. Then, my good friend Drew told me the best part about Twitter: you can update with text messaging.

My mind was blown.

Not that it mattered to me, considering I don't have a phone, but still, it was pretty cool.

So now, Twitter is one of my freakishly most visited webpages. Funny how things work out, eh? I guess there's this perverse joy to be gotten from following celebrities or something. Because Twitter has gotten pretty popular. Haha. In all honesty, who cares that Tila Tequila is ironing a shirt of hers at 5:54 in the morning?

Me, that's who.

-Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment