Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

At School?

Ok, so about 10 seconds ago, I blogged about not being able to think of anything to blog about.

I have found something. Boom!

So, for those of you who know me (and the vast majority of you who are reading this do, if not all of you), I graduated from my high school, Northfield, in May of this year. My Senior year was, quite frankly, amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better year, really. Everything went as well as it could have, and I won't forget it any time soon. However, I've been sort of facing this silly debate, if you will. Even before I graduated, I was wondering to myself, "Should I stop by my old high school occasionally to see everybody?" Because oddly enough, the vast majority of my friends are younger than me. For a period of time, I was undecided on whether I would do so or not.

On one end, I would get to see a lot of my friends, which is cool. On the other end, I have no reason to go back, really. I could see most of my friends whenever I wanted to, and the diploma I received represents the fact that I'm freed from the so-called prison known as high school. It'd be kinda like a convict who just got released from prison deciding to go back and visit his former prison. Makes no sense, right?

So, I've reached this conclusion: if I want to see my friends, I can see them pretty much anytime I want to. There's no need for me to return to my high school. I don't know most of the people there and I have no desire to go back to my former establishment of learning. I'm not about the past, I'm about the future.

Reach for the stars.

-Creech

1 comment: