Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What Is This I Don't Even

Hey. Sup? So, I'm back a day after my last blog to blog again. Kinda rare, is it not? Anyways, I'm blogging because last night, a strange development occured. Allow me to explain.

As most people who know me would probably know, I'm a drummer and have been for 3 years and counting. And logically, I love to play music and would love to have a career as a musician. Well, remember my blog a while back about starting a new band with one of my friends? Well, that's happening. Kinda. But not really. Our original band idea has pretty much faded away, but my friend is starting a new band, and he wants me to be in it. But, the twist is that his band already has a drummer, so what do I do? Well, their band is lacking a bassist. So, his plan is to have me play bass for his band. Sound easy enough? Well, one thing: I have barely played bass.

This is the only song I know how to play:



Which, granted, is a really good song and beastly bassline, but, well, beyond that, I know nothing of bass. I'm going to basically be taught how to play the bass by the two guitarists in the band, who happen to be good friends of mine. Well, it will be interesting to say the least. I picked up on drums rather quickly, without owning a drumset of my own, so hopefully I can learn the bass at least somewhat decently within a couple months or so.

That's pretty much it. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated. Or myself updated. Or this blog. Whatever.

As always, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment