Want to know more about me?!

My photo
Back in 1974, corruption and lies were running rampant in the streets. To put an end to this corruption, one man was put in charge of the team that was given this job. That man is of no relation to me.

Mission Statement

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I am the main person who operates this blog. Ok, I'm the only person who operates this blog. But I was trying to sound professional. Anyways, this blog's really about nothing. Just my thoughts on whatever comes to my mind. Hope it doesn't suck. Haha.



Peace and love.


Monday, January 25, 2010

I Really Need To Stop Neglecting My Blog.

So, again, I've neglected you, blog. This is my first post of 2010, and it's come 25 days into the year. Wow, really me? REALLY?! Well, anyways, apologies for my rampant neglect of this blog, but I actually do have quite a few things to blog about lately, so I'll return to this blog and stop being such a terrible person by not blogging. Might as well, eh? Should be fun. Well, I don't really have much interesting to say currently for this blog, but just expect some more blogs. I promise this time. I give you permission to fight me if there isn't an abundance of blogs within a week or two.

Please don't though. I'm not good with confrontation.

Wish me luck. :D

-Creech.

No comments:

Post a Comment